Pregnancy ticker

Friday, May 20, 2011

23 weeks

Time is moving right along. And crawling by at the same time. I've always felt like nine moths was way too long for a pregnancy. Though I much prefer nine to eighteen. That thought always reminds me I'm glad I'm not an elephant.

Though I may resemble one....

We're excited about having another home birth. No jumping ship at the end this time either. Not that I really jumped ship. I was just so anxious to met Sadie, that I went in knowing they'd induce me.

Which they gladly did.

I'm excited to meet Skyler, but I don't have the anxiety I did during Sadie's pregnancy.

I will have to say though, it's hard to visualize the birth without knowing where to visualize it. We have no idea where we'll live come September or where Brandon will be working. I'm trying hard to not think about that. But being a control freak, it's kinda hard not to.

1 comment:

  1. Things WILL all work out for the BEST! And all will happen the way it is meant to :) Sending you and your family lots and lots of love... and a garlic peeler ;-)

    ReplyDelete