Pregnancy ticker

Monday, February 28, 2011

Misery loves company

Ok, so not the best title for this blog post, but it gets my point across. I just found out that one of favorite friends is expecting too! We already have kids that are only two days apart and these will be around a month apart. We just don't live in the same state anymore, so it won't be quite as fun. :(

I'm excited for her and am sending her all the good pregnancy vibes I can conjure up. Team Blue!!! ;)

It is always fun to share this experience with those you know and love. My sister is also expecting. She is due in July though. We also have kids very close in age. 20 days apart to be exact. Both boys. We're both hoping for girls this time. She has one girl and four boys. She just flipped hers around. Her daughter is her oldest. She is also having a difficult time with this pregnancy and is also planning on it being the last. These two babies make numbers 22 and 23 in the grandchild lineup for our parents. I personally think it's high time they got some great grandkids, but no one seems to be listening to me.

Oh a totally different note, I'm feeling a bit better. Some days are better than others, but it's on the up and up for sure. For this, I am grateful. Very grateful.

Only 29 more weeks!!! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. How fun to have pregnancy companions! I am so glad you're feeling better :) let's hope that trend continues!

    ReplyDelete